Konsultacje UE: Kompetencje kluczowe w kształceniu ustawicznym
Period of Consultation:
22/02/2017 – 19/05/2017
Education and Training
All citizens and organizations are welcome to contribute to this consultation. Contributions are particularly welcome from:
- Educational authorities and policy makers
- Policy networks and organisations
- Education and training providers
- Practitioners in education, training and youth work
- Social partners, employment services, career guidance services, businesses
- Researchers and academics in education and training
Objective of the consultation:
The objective of the consultation is to gather input for informed changes to the 2006 Key Competences Framework. The consultation aims to gather inputs on the following topics:
- Strengths and weaknesses in use of the 2006 Key Competences Framework;
- Priority areas where changes to the Framework and the definition of the competences defined in the Framework are necessary to address the needs of current and future education and training;
- Tools and processes to support key competences development for all
How to submit your contribution:
The European Commission encourages stakeholders to use the on-line questionnaire in expressing their views.
The questionnaire offers the possibility to upload positions papers (2 pages A4 max).
Contact details of responsible service:
Directorate-General Education, Youth, Sport and Culture
Directorate General for Education and Culture
J70 05/022 B-1049 Brussels Belgium
In the interests of transparency, organisations are invited to provide the public with relevant information about themselves by registering in Transparency Register and subscribing to its Code of Conduct. If the organisation is not registered, the submission is published separately from the registered organisations.
Protection of personal data:
Specific privacy statement:
Received contributions, together with the identity of the contributor, will be published on the Internet, unless the contributor objects to publication of the personal data on the grounds that such publication would harm his or her legitimate interests. In this case the contribution may be published in anonymous form. Otherwise the contribution will not be published nor will, in principle, its content be taken into account. More information is available in the specific privacy statement.
Źródło: Komisja Europejska, Dyrekcja Generalna ds. Edukacji i Kultury
Data wydarzenia: od 2017-02-22 do 2017-05-19
KOMENTARZENie ma żadnych komentarzy
Redakcja www.ngo.pl nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść komentarzy